Composition: Analog pump, touch screen display, pressure sensor interface.
• Pulsatile frequency: 10-160 beats/ min
• Flow range: 200-2,000 ml/ min
• Maximum output pressure: 250 mmHg
• Current/ voltage: 24V/ 3A
• Volume: 3L
• Power: 300 W
• Temperature control range: + 5°C-100°C
• Temperature control accuracy: ± 0.5°C
• Outer packing size: 640 * 420 * 320 (mm)
• Weight: 6.5 kg
Other characteristics: Hemodynamic simulation provides simulated fluid for the cardiovascular model and can adjust the temperature, flow rate, and pressure of the simulated fluid. The parameter adjustment accuracy is high, and the touch screen outputs a parameter curve.
|Cardiac hemodynamic simulation device||MODEL: PLAB2001|
|Features||Controllable output liquid frequency, flow, and temperature|
|Stable operation state, small size, lightweight and portable|
|Quick and easy joint connection and less liquid sprinkling|
|Output simulated blood with temperature for human hemodynamic devices (e.g. water, preclinical lubricating fluid, blood, etc.)|
Easy installation, applicable to cardiovascular hemodynamic demonstration and training devices.
|Lead Time||15 days|
Preclinic Medtech is a high-tech company dedicated to the development and promotion of high-simulation medical models.